The Lodge at West Hills Animal Hospital & Emergency Center
The Lodge at West Hills Animal Hospital & Emergency Center offers boarding for both healthy pets and pets with medical conditions. Boarding your pet with us when you are traveling means less stress for both you and loved one while you are away. Our trained professional staff will give your pet lots of attention and care while at the Lodge at West Hills, and will strive to make your pet as comfortable as possible during their stay. Boarders are monitored 24 hours a day by our support staff. In addition, your pet will be monitored by our veterinarians to quickly catch and treat any medical problems that may arise.
Exciting Additions to The Lodge!
The Lodge at West Hills Animal Hospital has always provided the highest standard of care for your pets. Now, we’ve added even more ways to enhance their stay with us. Allow one of our Lodge Attendant “Concierge” members to personally assist you with the check-in, and check-out process. Along with safety and health, fun has always been a priority with us. We understand that this should be their vacation(s) too, so we’ve added A La Carte services (additional fees may apply) to enhance their stay even more:
- One-on-One Playtime/Cuddle Session(s): Whichever your pet (and you) prefer
- Ice Cream Treats and Peanut Butter Filled Kong Toys
- Photo-Booth Session with Printed Photos
Your pets can come enjoy a day with us, or spend nights at their very own resort.
For updates on what’s to come, please be sure to follow @thelodge_whah on Instagram, or The Lodge at West Hills Animal Hospital on FB.
Our specialized boarding facilities include:
- Your pet will be under the watchful eyes of our veterinarians 24 hours per day
- Climate controlled facility
- Quiet boarding for pets with medical conditions
- Diabetic pets and senior pets welcome
- Puppies and kittens welcome
- Play yard
- Frequent walks
- Lots of Love
- We will feed your pet his or her own food if you provide it
Immunizations Required for Boarding Your Pet at The Lodge
Dogs: For our boarding at the Lodge, we require dogs to be up to date on Da2PP, Bordetella, Canine Influenza, Leptospirosis, Rabies, Fecal Flotation and a Heartworm test .
Cats: Cats are required to be up to date on FVCRP, Rabies, and a Fecal Flotation prior to boarding.
Holiday Rates and Minimum Nights Apply for the following Holiday periods:
- President’s Day Week – 3 Night Minimum
- Easter/Passover Break – 2 Night Minimum
- Memorial Day – 2 Night Minimum
- July 4th – 2 Night Minimum
- Labor Day – 2 Night Minimum
- Thanksgiving – 2 Night Minimum
- Christmas/New Years – 3 Night Minimum
* If space is available within 7 days of your pet’s arrival date no minimum is required.
50% deposit required is required on all reservations over these times.
7+ Days before reservation 100% refund
2-6 days before reservation 50% refund
48hrs. or less the deposit is forfeited
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org