West Hills Animal Hospital & Emergency Center is dedicated to providing you and your family pet personalized, outstanding veterinary care 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. We hope you find our resources section to be helpful. If there is a topic of interest to you that is not covered or if you have any additional questions about a topic that is covered, please give us a call – we are here to answer all of your questions.
Click here to access our new client form, as well as other forms for services provided at the hospital. If you have time prior, it would be greatly appreciated if you could print the necessary form and fill it out prior to your arrival. You only need to fill out the new client form if you have never been to the hospital before. If you have another pet we see and are bringing in a new pet to us, we will take that pet’s information on check-in.
- Bath Form – PDF download and print
- Dental Procedure Form – PDF download and print
- Emergency & Critical Care Referral Form – PDF download and print
- New Client Form – PDF download and print
- Patient Medication Sheet – PDF download and print
- Surgery Procedure Form – PDF download and print
- The Lodge Guest Release Form – PDF download and print
- Up Front Guest Release Form – PDF download and print
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We invite you to review our Frequently Asked Questions section. If you do not find the questions and answers you seek, please contact us. Not only do we strive to provide you with helpful information, but we also strive to keep our FAQs up to date by adding questions and answers based on your inquires, so please let us know if there is a question not covered in the FAQs!
We have included a list of pet-related websites we hope you find useful and informative. Let us know if there is a website that you like and think should be included.